This new Ultimate Guide by Simon Rogerson, author of “Art of Diving” and John McIntyre, BBC journalist and underwater videographer, is billed as the best ever guide dedicated to scuba diving in the Red Sea.
• Site by site guide to the greatest dives of the Red Sea •
• Lavishly illustrated with full colour photographs and maps •
• Classic dives and new discoveries, including wrecks •
• Essential advice on travel •
• How to get the most from liveaboard safari boats •
• Extended sections on the greatest wreck dives, including detailed illustrations •
• Marine life identification section •
• Land based attractions and historical sites •
DIVE RED SEA offers fresh new insights into the classic Egyptian dives, as well as exploring sites that have only recently been discovered. DIVE RED SEA also delves far beyond the shores of package tourism, unlocking the secrets waiting to be enjoyed in the Red Sea’s new frontiers, destinations such as Sudan, Eritrea and Djibouti.
28 x 22 cms.