** Please note this is not a stock item and delivery can take up to 2 weeks **
The second in the series of fully waterproof marine species identification guides for diving boating and the beach. It also incorporates a blank waterproof page for handwritten notes and a slot for attaching a lanyard. Furthermore, it is presented in five languages - English, German, Dutch, French and Spanish.
This is an excellent marine life identification reference. Its key characteristics are:
This is quite simply the most convenient, handy guide to marine life available. Exquisitely produced and full of fascinating and useful information for all those who could use a ready reference manual.
- over 280 full colour photographic images
- colour coded generic sections for quick navigation
- pictogram representation of key information covering size, behaviour, habitat and other particular characteristics of the species
- a detailed explanation on how to get the best use from your guide
- fully waterproof pocket sized
58 waterproof pages (plus user guide)
125 x 165 mm